Friday, August 24, 2012

Taman Safari Indonesia

It was the first time I come here
the first experience that look the animals actually in front of my eyes :D haha *atau bisa juga dibilang katrok* :p

It was fun, I'm having so much fun, in the other time (insyaallah) I'll bring my big family and my best best friends here, of course with my own money *cita - cita yang aneh* hihihi ngga ada salahnya kan nyenengin orang lain :p

Here you are some photos and my outfit when I go to TAMAN SAFARI INDONESIA - PRIGEN PASURUAN :D


Lagak - lagaknya Candid padahal :p
ujung - ujungnya narsis sendiri juga 



Tuh kannn :p 
Models by | Me
Wardrobe | Cardigans by Soda Girl
Unbranded Hijab Paris
Glasses : Mother's :p
Flowery Rings by Strawberry's

Akhirnya sampe juga di kawasan Afrika - TSI Prigen

Gini nih kalo si Photographer lagi sensi gara - gara si model kebangetan narsisnya :D
jadi ga niat yg terang malah zebranya hihi
tapi gapapa jadi bisa lihat ciptaan Allah yang subhanallah cantiknya luar biasa :)


 Puas kelilingin Taman Asia, Afrika dan lain - lain sekarang waktunya jalan - jalan + belanja souvenir yeiiii :D

 
My mother, My Little 'BIG' Brother and Me :)

Me, Cousins, Mother, Aunty :)




Ini nih yang udah pernah ke TSI Prigen pasti tau ini salah satu karakter penjahat di Live Show'nya
" JOURNEY TO THE TEMPLE OF TERROR "
yes ! My necklace I bought it before the show begin :)
cute, Isn't it ?


Alhamdulillah, Taman Safari is a such beautiful place for recreation and holiday with our family
come visit it *promo dikit* :p
Wassalamuallaikum :)







No comments:

Post a Comment