Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Saling Sharing : My Saturday Night

Assalamualaikum ^^

Actuuuaallyyyy.. i want to posted about this since i went to this foodcourt hehe
yeah they had a nice SUSHI and luckily with a very affordable price hehe :p
 I Love SUSHI 
here just one picture of this sushi
hihi yang lain ga sempet difoto gara - gara pengen cepet dimakan *maruk
(lama - lama pegel juga posting pake bhs.inggris ^^v hehe)

isinya kepiting, acar, terusss apa lagi ya alpukat juga kali yak ? lupa deh heheh
yang pasti uwenaakkkk :9


okayy it's ready to eat
*munch munch* ^^




 it's not enough to eat two servings of sushi, we also booked ROTI TISSUE
yipeee Madam San's
you are the best ^^



no make up no scarft 
this saturday night it's time for PARIS Hijab #okay ignore it# haha



I Looked like just a high school girls, right ?
no make up --"
I hate it when someone ask me "SMA mana dek?" --"
and I just stare at him like "i'am not a high school girl. okay ?"

and this is about my saturday night 
even it's ended up with some tragedy in highway
hahah pacar kakakku (yang paling kiri) yang nyetirin mobil baru pertama kali lewat tol
yang akhirnya dikejar - kejar tukang tol
sempet deg - degan karena si bapak tol marah - marah gara - gara kita nembus tol gapake bayar hihi
pada badung semua --"



No comments:

Post a Comment