Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sneak Peek : Latest Ceruti Colours



Assalamualaikum
I'm busy to prepare my chiffon ceruti scarft
but actually there's no brand tag yet..
but i'll do all my effort on this collection to be have a good quality product

and i'll also do some patterned wide skirt project
huhu it takes a long time for release 

here's some photo for my ceruti colour collection




Mystic Black




LolyPink

Sorry for my bigger body and cheeks haha
I can't controll my appetite lately
so it turns out bigger and bigger hehe

there's more photo about the colour but it's a secret hehe^^
and for the skirt also a secret,, some know it from my Instagram but it's only the fabric so
have fun with your imagination about how the skirt models will turns out hehe

wassalamualaikum

Reach me on

Instagram : ShirlyRezky
Twitter : @Shirlyrezky

No comments:

Post a Comment